Tech Roundup - 2016-17 #1
Projects and Improvements (Summer 2016)
Tech Coordinator in the Building 2016-17 Schedule
- Removed 25 old Epson projectors that were dependent on WEP (old wireless security) key throughout the district.
- Replaced old projectors with Epson 98 WPA capable projectors.
- Improved wireless security throughout the district by removing building level ssid’s with NCS for Chromebook devices, and NCS-STAFF, and NCS-STUDENT.
- Deployed 2 additional Chromebook carts, and 57 additional Chromebooks.
- Replaced approximately 90 staff laptops with HP Revolves or HP Folios.
- This included moving files and profiles to the new laptops.
- Rewired Chromebook carts in the buildings as needed.
- Replaced all classroom tech carts, mounted Casio LED projectors, added interactive Mimios at Maple.
Added all district projectors to a networked monitoring system.
- Re-imaged and prepped 300+ 1:1 devices.
Move tech office to different location within the high school (still a work in progress).
Visits begin the first week of October (October 3rd)
Monday - Pleasant 9:00-10:30
Monday - High School 1:00-2:30
Tuesday - League 9:00-10:30
Wednesday - Middle School 9:00-10:30
Thursday - Maplehurst 10:00-11:30
Friday - Main St. 9:00-10:30
Checkout the high school's first newscast.
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2016