October 16, 2017
The purpose of this letter is to inform you that there will be changes to the traffic patterns around Main St. School. The changes that will be implemented are being made in conjunction with Main St. School and the City of Norwalk. These changes will help alleviate traffic issues around the school before and after school. The safety of our students was the number one objective. The following are the changes:
· South Foster Street will become a permanent one-way street North from Seminary to Main St.
· No Turn on Red from 8:00AM to 9:00AM and 3:00PM to 4:00PM
· The building side curb along South Foster will become a drop off/pick up lane – Vehicles must be attended
· The intersection of South Foster St. and Main St. will have two turn lanes – left turn and right turn/straight
· City lot is still available for pick up / drop off
· Changes may begin as early as Thursday, October 19, 2017