Note: The OAA will no longer be administered. Ohio’s Grade 3 English language arts test is replacing the OAA.
Ohio’s state test in grade 3 English language arts replaces the third grade reading OAA and will meet the requirements of the Third Grade Reading Guarantee. Additional information regarding cut scores will be forthcoming. Click here for more information from the Ohio Dept. of Education.
- Read each question carefully (read it more than once if necessary) to make sure you understand what is being asked.
- Read each answer choice before filling in a bubble.
- There is only ONE correct answer choice and you should choose the BEST possible answer.
- Be sure that your answer includes all of the information that the question is asking.
- If you get stuck on a question, skip it and come back to it.
- If possible, do not leave any questions blank.
- For the reading test, read the questions before reading the passage so that you know what you are looking for when you read.
- Write neatly and keep your answer on the lines provided.
- When you are finished, go back and touch each question and answer to be sure that you have not left any blank.
- Do your best!
- For more tips visit: this link.