Course Description: The physical education philosophy consists of developing skills and an appreciation for life long physical fitness, team sports, and individual sports in a fair, fun, friendly, and safe learning environment.
1. SHOES: students must wear tennis shoes to participate in class
2. PARTICIPATE: active participation in all activities
3. HOMEWORK: complete all written assignments and turn in on time
4. COOPERATE: work well with others and show good sportsmanship
5. DEVELOP: show progress and strive to get better each day
Grades in class are based on fitness, participation, sportsmanship, skills, and homework.
Mrs Karen Quillen
Conference Period: 8:27-9:18am