Norwalk City School District News Article

Updates to PaySchools Central

Trucker Families now can transfer funds between their student accounts in PaySchools Central.  PaySchools Central can also be used to purchase tickets, purchase fundraiser items, pay for school-sponsored camps, and more. To learn more about transferring a balance click the Transfering_Student Balances (1).pdf below. To log into PaySchools Central click here.

Transfering_Student_Balances (1).pdf

Print This Article
View text-based website