Norwalk High School is looking for a head varsity football coach. Head coaching experience is preferred, but not required. Limited teaching positions available in the district. Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and any other relevant material to the Norwalk High School Director of Student Activities, Josh Schlotterer: email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted through Friday, Dec. 22, 2017.
• Strong organizational skills
• Display positive communication skills with various stakeholders
• Expected to model exceptional sportsmanship habits at all times
• Coaching experience at high school level desired
• Valid Pupil Activity Permit
• Background Checks